Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GG Jackson declares for NBA draft

He's a smart, likeable person and this was also expected.

Having said that, it's hard to be loyal to any one-and-done player who is not loyal to us.

He may do okay in the NBA, but he still needs to improve and might also get bounced around from team to team in the G league if he doesn't figure it out.

It takes forever to complete the work for a degree if you have to work and support a family. I would rather him stay here, build a legacy, and get his degree.

I wish him well, though.

He's a smart, likeable person and this was also expected.

Having said that, it's hard to be loyal to any one-and-done player who is not loyal to us.

He may do okay in the NBA, but he still needs to improve and might also get bounced around from team to team in the G league if he doesn't figure it out.

It takes forever to complete the work for a degree if you have to work and support a family. I would rather him stay here, build a legacy, and get his degree.

I wish him well, though.
I thinhk we all knew GG would be a One and done. so this is nothing surprising. I'm glad we got a year out of him, even though the team overall was rather dissapointing this season.