Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great job at HS football

AikenGameFan

GCF VIP Member
Fanatics Cash
The coach at Midland Valley was looking for someone to do the team stats. I used to do that for Aiken Standard TV so I volunteered.
I LOVE IT.
I get to sit in the press box with one of my friends (the spotter) and track every play on my laptop.
I keep a printer with me so at the start of halftime and at the end of the game I give a copy to the coach that was up there to carry to the head coach.
DAK stats has a great program that is easy to use and keeps great stats.
So every Friday night I get to go to a football game, free, sit in the Press Box, great seats and a couple have A/C, and enjoy watching my Alma Mater.
All of you should consider doing this for your local HS coach.
I will take some pics tonight of my setup. Send me your email and I will send them to you and more info on the computer program.

Attachments

• SBHS game.pdf
    229.5 KB · Views: 5
The coach at Midland Valley was looking for someone to do the team stats. I used to do that for Aiken Standard TV so I volunteered.
I LOVE IT.
I get to sit in the press box with one of my friends (the spotter) and track every play on my laptop.
I keep a printer with me so at the start of halftime and at the end of the game I give a copy to the coach that was up there to carry to the head coach.
So every Friday night I get to go to a football game, free, sit in the Press Box, great seats and a couple have A/C, and enjoy watching my Alma Mater.
I will take some pics tonight of my setup. Send me your email and I will send them to you and more info on the computer program.
One of my best friends used to do that before cancer took him in 2017.

He loved it, too.

I LOVE IT.
Sounds awesome.

If I know I wouldn't be able to make it to every game, but if I could, I would volunteer to do that for Chapin HS if they needed someone.