Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homemade Hot Sauces

Catdaddy66

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
Since I began growing hot peppers (and by hot I mean Super Hot!) I have made about 5 batches that have been quite good. Made one a few days ago from fermented cayenne, habanero and a mystery chili that is above the habs, heat wise. Tried it in a stir fry with beef and it was my favorite so far! Sneaky hot but great flavor also. Secret ingredient was cumin...

Anyone trying this out?

Also have been inspired by the YouTube show Hot Ones. We have a hot pepper guru in our state up in Fort Mill at the Puckerbutt Pepper Company. Ed Currie is the Mad Pepper Savant!

Since I began growing hot peppers (and by hot I mean Super Hot!) I have made about 5 batches that have been quite good. Made one a few days ago from fermented cayenne, habanero and a mystery chili that is above the habs, heat wise. Tried it in a stir fry with beef and it was my favorite so far! Sneaky hot but great flavor also. Secret ingredient was cumin...

Anyone trying this out?
I'm in a pretty good fermented hot sauce group on Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/2186993828252093/