Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you really feel?

Just looking at what I posted before...
Can Sellers show out like a future Heisman candidate? He is not there yet but getting better.
Can the O-line stay healthy and not only protect Sellers but open up some holes for our running backs? Still a work in progress
Can the RBs like Rocket get some 100-yard + games? I think it will happen this week.
Can some of the new WR shine like Legette did last year? Mazeo Bennett Jr. is looking good for a freshman.
Will Nick show why being so fast can be huge for a WR that can leave the other team's secondary back in dust? Not happening yet, still a work in progress
Can our defense hold the other team to occasional FGs and start getting more INTs? YES THEY CAN
Even in the Clemson game the defense did not allow a TD. Can they continue to play like that, and our offense actually be scoring TDs?
Can our Special teams be explosive again? How many TDs will we get on special teams? No TDs yet but did look good Sat.

So many questions Still going through my mind.

I feel the talent is there and we have the coaches to develop that talent. But will it happen? Even Saban said it could be close.
I think after we see them play August 31, we might have some confidence back. Did not happen. But I think Sept 7 will really tell us what we might be able to expect this year. I sure hope we can expect a whole lot more like that game.
But even beating UK don't mean much when you still have LSU, Ole MISS, ALA, and OKL games to play.
Out of 12 games, 8 are already ranked in the pre-season. Does that help calm the hype or not? Sadly, for me, No.

How do I feel? I feel we are all going to be surprised and impressed with our team this year. I just printed this and taped it to my office wall.

If our team can improve as much this week as we did last week, we may be surprising a lot of people this year. All of us included.

After the UK game (which I predicted UK 31 - SC 6) I have no idea what to expect. I would hope we at least can make it a 4 quarter game if not win it outright.