Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunting Doxie

SwampFox

SwampFox
Fanatics Cash
iu

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it on good authority from my two Doxies that no self-respecting Dachshunds would be caught dead in that outfit, much less out in the snow.  They are calling Photoshop.

I have it on good authority from my two Doxies that no self-respecting Dachshunds would be caught dead in that outfit, much less out in the snow.  They are calling Photoshop.
You let any one of my four catch a whiff of rabbit, and they'll be tearing across the yard like Brad Scott to a buffet, clothed or not, snow or not.

You let any one of my four catch a whiff of rabbit, and they'll be tearing across the yard like Brad Scott to a buffet, clothed or not, snow or not.
My Labs have killed and eaten 1 rabbit that I know of. There are probably more I don't know about.

Yes, rabbits stay out of our yard.  Right now, I have a girl that loves to dig for voles.  Our yard is fenced in with wrought iron, so there are vertical gaps between the posts -- so their first business of the day is to chase all over the yard sniffing out the trails of critters that have crossed our yard over night.  My dogs take that stuff seriously, lol.  My male goes peeing over all the trails as warning.

My 2 Siberian Huskies have rid our yard of rabbits.  3 years ago between the 2 of them, they caught 8.  After that year, I rarely saw them in yard and this past year I saw zero.  Now they have to settle for chasing squirrels up the trees.