Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope y'all are ready to see

BigSpur

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
Some vintage Spurrier this year throwing the ball around. This could be the year. We have some great pieces in place.

I think we will see a lot of the I formation and play action passing in the offense but I am not sure we will see more passing than shaw did. I think for sure dt will throw the deep routes more than shaw did but with mike davis the I is the perfect fit and he will only be better as a runner this year, and everyone is excited to see how david Williams will be as a runner, and also we have Brandon wilds and shon carson. should be a very good offense with best o linemen we have had in a long time and te will be the best group we have had also. our wr group as a whole will be more than average as well. roland is set for a breakout year and cooper, byrd, and jones will be very reliable.

Thompson is the key.

I think there will be a difference in the type of passes but with Mike Davis healthy the amount of passing offense will be close to the same.

Not every game, but there will be some games where we see that 5 WR set that he was known for at Florida.

Especially if teams are keying on the run a lot.