Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"If they like us, they like us. If they don't, then they'll pay the price."

AikenGameFan

GCF VIP Member
Fanatics Cash
At the start of this season, I thought coach Paris had found some good talent. I saw we were not expected to do very well, but I felt the new players would help some.
After seeing what Lamont has developed and watching these last 3 games including the blowout of #6 UK, it is obvious we got a really good team this year.
I have no clue why we are not getting ranked but I feel these guys could go upset UT too. Maybe then they will get recognized. Maybe then they will "pay the price."

It is almost a favor for the team and Coach Paris, it allows that chip on our shoulder to continue to provide motivation and to not allow the team to rest on its morals...
Having said all that
Over the next 2 weeks we have plenty to prove and the polls are saying exactly that, they are saying we have to prove it, the team has to prove it against Utenn, Ole miss and show the georgia game was the exception to the rule...
I don't agree but that is what I see and feel, Coach Paris hasn't cried about it but instead used it as motivation. His team has followed his lead all year, have played with passion all year, answered each and every challenge put in front of them with 100% effort, as a team playing together, for each other.
I think this will continue as they are a better team today than they were when they played the first game. I watched them play this game in front of a high school crowd with little enthusiasm in CLA, just like the team the fans have grown, the confidence of this team in each other is unfathomable as is the Coaches hold on it. This chip we have will only motivate and help prove to the masses what we the fans see in this group and Coach! Go Gamecocks!

All we really have to do is be consistent with good depth and the good things will follow.

Great coaches find a way to win with what they have and that seems the way things are going with Lamont.

Stay focus.

I saw where Joe Lanardi's most recent bracketology has USC at an 8 seed...I remember us doing well at that level in the past

MSST upset #8 AUB Saturday to hand them their second conference loss.

Our future is pretty bright if we keep winning.

Media still does not "LIKE" us. We keep winning but they keep picking us to lose. I am sure we will be underdogs again Wed. night and I hope our guys keep playing the way they did the last 10 minutes against Flor.
If they play like that, no one can beat them. Make them all "Pay the Price"