Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Going Out On A Limb...

picknroll

Regal Premier Gamecock
Fanatics Cash
But I bet none of you will believe how great our seniors are going to be next season and I also think Thornwell is going to blossom. Plus the whole look of our team is going to change with the three new guys. And I think if Henry and/or Shepard don't really prove something to FM very soon, they won't be around. It's time for Henry to act like he cares about what he's doing. He's likely got a lot of growing up to do and we all hope this suspension is a real wake up call to him. But I think he's going to see that Chatkevicius is leaving him behind and respond appropriately. I was so impressed by the way the Lithuanians and Carrera played tonight. I think that's what we're going to get from them consistently next season. Just think if Chat and Johnson had each made both of their free throws at the end tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you are right with your thoughts. Should be, but we will see. If we can shoot and the new big men can play we will have a lot better win record..

Hope your thoughts will come true picknroll because I'm tired to see what crappy games gamecocks do lately

I'm tired of repeating this but Shepard and Blanton were mostly lost for the season. McKie has had two concussions and been largely unavailable. Thornwell is playing on an injured ankle. Steele is playing with a torn maniscus, Stroman has been so ill he lost 20 ponds off his already thin frame. Now Henry and Shepard are lost to suspension. The style of basketball we play requires depth and we don't have it.

Our team gave 200% last night and played a long stretch of brilliant basketball against an excellent team. I saw every guy giving everything he had and more but in the end we were simply worn down. How could we possibly ask anything more from those players?

Please stop the whining. It's stupid.