Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jabari Ellis will return to South Carolina

I like Jabari. On a team that did not offer a lot of resistance up front, Jabari hung tough and battled, even though he has been banged up at times over the last few years.

Plus, he is a home state guy that is showing pride in being a Gamecock - we need more of that. A lot more.
QFT!

Mukuamu's advice might actually carry a little more weight if he was actually getting paid yet for football.  His history of injuries has hurt his draft stock, imho.

Izzie needs a fresh hot cup of shut the %^*+ up and go away, if this is what he’s going to say to the current players

ZombiePug said:
If it wasn't before, it is crystal clear now that the football program was eat up with players that cared nothing of their team or the university they represented.

You want to know why the defensive got rolled constantly this year? You have your answer. 

I wonder if Mikuamu realizes that in the NFL he will actually have to put 100% effort into each play and each game? I think he's in for a wake-up call.
Agreed. The best programs and coaching staffs blend a "this is a business and we want to get you to the league" mentality with the "it's an honor for you to wear this uniform" mindset. 

ZombiePug said:
If it wasn't before, it is crystal clear now that the football program was eat up with players that cared nothing of their team or the university they represented.

You want to know why the defensive got rolled constantly this year? You have your answer. 

I wonder if Mikuamu realizes that in the NFL he will actually have to put 100% effort into each play and each game? I think he's in for a wake-up call.
And welcome to the board!

Don't be too rough on my man Izzy - he is (hopefully) another Gamecock that will represent us in the pros. Remember that he has had to go through the Rona nightmare, along with injuries, and seeing his two coaches (Boom and TRob) getting lots of criticism - prior to being shown the door.

He beat UGA last year, almost by himself - 3 INTs and 11 tackles.
He did, which earned him a ton of love from the faithful. But his exit has been ... ungraceful. And that Tweet is sure to turn even more of the gold dust he earned in that game (and let's be honest, in terms of flashes that was his biggie) into coal.

Don't be too rough on my man Izzy - he is (hopefully) another Gamecock that will represent us in the pros. Remember that he has had to go through the Rona nightmare, along with injuries, and seeing his two coaches (Boom and TRob) getting lots of criticism - prior to being shown the door.

He beat UGA last year, almost by himself - 3 INTs and 11 tackles.
Agreed, these kids want to make it to the next level but they also expect the team to put forth the best plan and commit to winning. Chump had a habit of doing the same things even when they were not working and these kids are not stupid.

That commitment thing is a two way street.