Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaden Robinson flipped to Florida

The kid is from Florida not surprised there have been rumors about this going on for 2 weeks and no need to worry.

I would imagine that kind of stuff will happen. He may come back, he may not. However, if we have a great season, I could see our class getting better. It could also get worse if we have a crappy season.

I would imagine that kind of stuff will happen. He may come back, he may not. However, if we have a great season, I could see our class getting better. It could also get worse if we have a crappy season.
^^THIS

Year 2 is always better for most new head coaches. I am becoming more open-minded about recruits and transfers until the NCAA imposes more rules.

Anything is possible, for better or worse, until that happens.

NCAA imposes more rules.
Tell you the NCAA will be gone in a few years for the super conference. They are nothing now but a paper lion. NCAA is out of date no need for them in the new area of college sports.