Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jay Leno seriously burned in a car fire at his garage

So apparently, Jay Leno was involved in a motorcycle accident resulting in a broken collarbone, cracked ribs, and two cracked kneecaps:

Leno said that the dejavu-evoking catastrophe occurred on January 17 while he was testing out a 1940 Indian motorcycle. The celebrity gearhead had reportedly smelled leaking fuel — similar to the first accident — and decided to make a pit stop to investigate.

“So I turned down a side street and cut through a parking lot, and unbeknownst to me, some guy had a wire strung across the parking lot but with no flag hanging from it,” the talk show legend told the outlet. “So, you know, I didn’t see it until it was too late. It just clothesline me and, boom, knocked me off the bike.”
https://nypost.com/2023/01/27/jay-leno-breaks-collarbone-ribs-in-second-accident-in-2-months/

Not a good couple of months for Jay Leno, but got to admire the man for still quipping jokes about his accidents.