Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior OL Donnell Stanley impressed with crowd noise (thread) (2014 video prospect)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star Junior OL Donnell Stanley 6'4" 323lbs of Latta was at Williams-Brice Stadium Saturday for the USC game and had "a lot of fun." It was not his first game but some things stuck out for him this week. "It was the loudest it had ever been," Stanley said. "I don't know if it was because they were playing Missouri, but everybody was in to it." Stanley says he did not attend any pregame gatherings. "I went down with my coach just to watch the game," he said. "South Carolina just got at them. They play hard." Stanley did find the time to talk with offensive line coach Shawn Elliott. "Me and him have a good relationship," said Stanley. "He is recruiting me hard. He just told me to keep calling him and staying in touch...stuff like that." Stanley does not have any other trips scheduled but did say there is a strong possibility he will return to Columbia for the Georgia game. He also plans to attend a Clemson home game this season. His offers include USC, Clemson, North Carolina, NC State, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Alabama, LSU, Florida, Southern Cal and East Carolina.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120923/PSPORTS02/120929883/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

Scouts bio

247sports bio