Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior RB Caleb Kinlaw (thread) (2014 video prospect)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star Junior RB Caleb Kinlaw 5'10" 180lbs of Goose Creek has offers from Clemson, USC, Tennessee and North Carolina. He will make his second unofficial visit this season Saturday as he heads to Chapel Hill for the UNC-NC State contest. His first was to Tennessee when the Volunteers hosted Florida. "I really like the environment there a lot," Kinlaw said. "They're probably at the top of my list right now." Though he called them his favorite, he added, "Just barely out front of the others...they're all pretty even." Kinlaw has not visited USC or Clemson this season. "I went to a bunch of USC games last year so I'm trying to see other schools," he said. "I also went to one Clemson game." Other schools showing interest include Ohio State, LSU, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi State, Arizona State, Cal, UCLA, Oregon, NC State, Virginia and Virginia Tech. Kinlaw has roughly 800 yards on 100 carries with 11 touchdowns this season. He plans to make a decision prior to next season.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121023/PSPORTS02/121029873/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio