Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior TE Milan Richard's offers include USC (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star Junior TE Milan Richard (6-5 227) of Savannah has offers from USC, Vanderbilt, NC State, UCLA and Louisiana with interest from Georgia, Alabama, Michigan, Mississippi State, LSU, Ole Miss, Purdue, Indiana and Missouri among others. Richard was at Williams-Brice Stadium Saturday for the Gamecocks win over UAB. "It went well," he said. "I like the atmosphere and got to talk to the coaches a little bit so it was good. I like everything I've seen there. I know what they offer football-wise, now I just need to see what they offer school-wise." It is early in the process for Richard who has no favorites. "I really haven't seen a lot of schools so it wouldn't be fair to put a list together now," said Richard. He attended camps at Vandy, Georgia and NC State over the summer with the USC game his only unofficial visit. He is unsure of future visits but did mention UCLA as a possibility next summer. "They run the exact same offense our high school does, terminology and all, so I could see myself fitting in there pretty quickly," mentioned Richard. As a sophomore he had 27 receptions for over 400 yards and five scores.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120918/PSPORTS02/120919639/-1/psports

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio