Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior tight end Kalen Ritchie has USC as his favorite

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
TE Kalen Ritchie (6-6 215) of Goose Creek is projected to be one of the top prospects in the 2014 class. USC is his first offer and right now he's favoring the Gamecocks. "I have big interest in USC," Ritchie said. "I have hopes of playing in the SEC. I love their offense. I like how they've gotten some of their younger tight ends in the game." Ritchie was at USC for the spring game and a junior day. He will take in his first game there when Georgia visits the Cockpit. He will go to Georgia this Saturday with his teammate, Georgia commitment Tramel Terry. He is also getting interest from Clemson, LSU, Alabama and Tennessee. He has been to Clemson before and was at Tennessee for the Florida game. Ritchie said he favors USC over Clemson right now but not by a wide margin. He added he's in no hurry to make a decision.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120925/PSPORTS02/120929773/-1/PSPORTS