Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior WR Braxton Berrios returns to USC Saturday (thread) (2014 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star Junior WR Braxton Berrios 5'10" 170lbs 4.59 in the 40 of Raleigh will make his second USC home game of the season returning Saturday to Williams-Brice Stadium. "I'm really looking forward to it," said Braxton. His last visit was for the UAB game and he has not visited any other schools since. "I'm not really sure if I'll go anywhere else," he admitted. "It will depend on the rest of our season." Though the Gamecocks have not offered, Braxton is hopeful. "I think things are going really well with them," he said. "I don't know if they'll offer this weekend, but it would be really nice if they did." His offers are from Virginia Tech, East Carolina, Maryland, Wake Forest, Duke, North Carolina and Minnesota with interest from USC, Clemson, Ohio State and Alabama. "I talked to Ohio State and UNC last week." said Braxton. He did not name a leader.

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121023/PSPORTS02/121029874/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio