Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin McKie and Martin have meaningful visit (thread) (2013 basketball prospect video

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
USC basketball coach Frank Martin made his in home visit Monday with 6-4 175lbs Justin McKie of Irmo. McKie's family, including his father, former Gamecock star BJ McKie, sat in on the three our get together. "We talked about the situation he's in and the situation I'm in as a player," McKie said. "It was more of a reassuring type thing. We've had numerous phone calls and he has with my dad as well. He just reassured to the rest of my family the things he told me and my dad, and he reassured my high school coach (Tim Whipple) as well. It was a fun talk. I enjoyed it." McKie will take his official visit to USC weekend after next. "We'll see how that goes," he said. "I'm not in a rush to decide or commit. If I really like it, it's a possibility I could commit." McKie says he's read comments from some who believe he's only getting this attention from Martin because of who his father is. However, he's not buying that. "I do feel like he wants me there," he said. "Getting an offer from his is a special thing and it shows me he really wants me in the program." McKie has taken an official visit to Murray State and he said he is still talking to Wichita State, but he has no other visits scheduled at this point. link: http://www.goupstate...9774/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

Last edited by a moderator:
McKie contemplating decision after USC visit

6-4 Justin McKie of Irmo made his official visit to USC over the weekend.and he apparently is about ready to make his decision. "Nothing to report," McKie said Sunday. "Me and my family just sitting down talking about recruiting." McKie is the son of USC's all time leading scorer BJ McKie. He also made an official visit to Murray State. Wichita State is another program he's been considering. link: http://www.gamecockf...post&f=8&t=4314

Last edited by a moderator: