Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kentucky?

picknroll

Regal Premier Gamecock
Fanatics Cash
When they play well I don't want to be in the same gym with the Wilcats, BUT....lately they've been playing to the level of the competition and have gotten into two overtime games. I know our team is capable and I also know that Kentucky's heads are in the clouds. Not predicting a Gamecock win but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

We have a chance of winning picknroll, but our team also give some of their best, Kentucky is a good team to be true, they are capable of great playing

Kentucky 72, South Carolina 45

I'm ruling out the possibility.  This team is playing too selfish to really live up to their potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the selfishness. I see an all out effort against Tennessee, where we took 22 more shots and outrebounded them by 7 but couldn't get the ball to drop. Let's just focus like a laser beam on finishing at the rim and lockdown "nose in the chest" defense. Our offense is our defense. We have to hold KY to a much lower shooting percentage than we allowed TN. I know these guys can do it but they have to really focus and have no lapses. Need for Chat, Kacinas, and Henry to be solid and not foul. Need to keep Carrera in the game. Need for Thornwell, Notice, Johnson, Stroman, and McKie to drive the ball. Think the game, guys!

I don't see the selfishness. I see an all out effort against Tennessee, where we took 22 more shots and outrebounded them by 7 but couldn't get the ball to drop. Let's just focus like a laser beam on finishing at the rim and lockdown "nose in the chest" defense. Our offense is our defense. We have to hold KY to a much lower shooting percentage than we allowed TN. I know these guys can do it but they have to really focus and have no lapses. Need for Chat, Kacinas, and Henry to be solid and not foul. Need to keep Carrera in the game. Need for Thornwell, Notice, Johnson, Stroman, and McKie to drive the ball. Think the game, guys!
Oh so Frank lied to us when he called the players selfish and said they won't run the plays he calls?