Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LB Brandon Golson is back on USC's radar

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
In 2010, LB Brandon Golson (6-2 230) thought he was going to USC after his outstanding senior season at Calhoun County High School. Golson signed with the Gamecocks but the school did not admit him. Golson enrolled at Fork Union Prep, VA but when USC did not readily take him back, he enrolled at Louisville. There, he got 18 hours of credits but was ruled ineligible to play after the testing service negated his score. Golson then enrolled at Georgia Military JC where he played last season and will play again this season. Golson would like to come back close to home and apparently he's going to have that chance. Golson said Wednesday night USC has offered him. “He wants to come back to USC, he told me, if they offered,” Golson's former high school coach Walt Wilson said. “He said I can play 35 minutes from my house and in the best conference in the country.” Golson said Kansas and Middle Tennessee State also have offered and he's also drawing interest from Tennessee and Kansas State. Golson said he's on track to graduate in December.

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120502/PSPORTS02/120509906/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio