Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LB Jacarthy Mack (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star LB Jacarthy Mack 6'3" 205lbs of Lithonia, GA has added Louisville, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt, Kansas State, Louisiana-Lafayette, Akron and Rutgers to his offers from USC and East Carolina. He is hearing from Virginia Tech and Florida. "I think Virginia Tech could be close to offering but, then again, I could be wrong," Mack joked. The Gamecocks were the first to offer Mack keeping them high on his list though he has no favorites. "Obviously that is special to me," said Mack. "It was one of my top visits. They are a high-level program and they play in the SEC." His other visits were to Clemson, Auburn, Middle Tennessee, Florida and Vanderbilt. He could visit Alabama-Birmingham this weekend saying, "It really depends on my coach. I'll go wherever he takes us." Mack does plan to attend USC's spring game and would like to do the same at Vandy and Louisville as well. He has not narrowed his list but plans to commit in July. "I want to get that out of the way so I can focus on the season," he said.

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120327/PSPORTS02/120329679/-1/psports

Rivals bio

247sports bio

scouts bio