Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lovasea Carrol

Longhaul

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
Does anyone know what is going on with him? He was a stud high school running back and gives us some size in the backfield that we really could use. I know he got buried behind some really good backs at GA and they tried to make him a DB, but not sure why he has not seen the field with the mash unit we have at RB right now.

Staff says he needs to recondition his body back to a running back his role on the Georgia team was a DB. Takes about a year to get in Running back style after transforming your body to play DB. Hope I answered your question.

Staff says he needs to recondition his body back to a running back his role on the Georgia team was a DB. Takes about a year to get in Running back style after transforming your body to play DB. Hope I answered your question.
Yes you did. Thank you. I was not aware that it took that long or that he was that far along the DB path at GA. Guess back in the day you just took a handful of "supplements" each day and got there quickly lol.

6'2 205, DreShun was a top 5 RB coming out of high school, has top end speed as well but probably needed a year to bulk up and get his legs, stride and body right

Need to open up the RB room and give those guys opportunities. Get the big bodies blocking for them. Can’t be any worse than last week. Passing game with Rattler who knows but you have to do something different.

Need to open up the RB room and give those guys opportunities. Get the big bodies blocking for them. Can’t be any worse than last week. Passing game with Rattler who knows but you have to do something different.
Bell and Juju not going to cut it. Need true every down backs here.