Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More offers for DB Cameron Sutton thread (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star DB Cameron Sutton 6'0" 187lbs of Jonesboro, GA adds several offers to his ever-growing list. "I can't tell you how many I have to be honest," said Sutton. With offers from USC, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, Kentucky and Missouri already, Sutton has picked up offers from Arkansas, Purdue, North Carolina, NC State, Illinois and Pitt among others. He continues to hear from Georgia, Florida, Ohio State, Auburn, Miami and Wisconsin. Sutton traveled to Columbia in late March for his first visit to USC. "It went really well," he said. "I got to see them practice and tour a lot of the campus. I like everything about them from their head coach to their players. It's a nice atmosphere." He plans a return trip and will camp at USC this summer. "I'll go to several one-day camps but I'm not sure of the other ones I'll go to," he added. He also plans to attend the Manning Brothers camp in Louisiana as well. Sutton will narrow his list to five over the summer and plans to commit sometime during his senior campaign. He does not have a favorite.

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120516/PSPORTS02/120519717/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio