Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My favorite USC quarterbacks…and why…

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
I compiled a list of five….just for fun.

1. Garcia…He may always be my favorite QB. He had his problems on and off the field but I identify with him more than any of the others. Pure determination and bad decisions defined him to a tee.

2. Petty…..Not athletic or a skillful passer but he made up with it with a will to win and good decision making skills.

3. Taneyhill….He was not a Clemsux killer but I think he was the QB they hated most. That alone gets him my No.3

4. Grantz….Before there was a duel QB, there was Grantz. His 56 points against Clemsux still makes me smile.

5.Ellis….Rated the No.1 player in the country when he signed with USC he set Carolina passing records that stood for years plus he has been loyal over the years.

Honorable mention….Suggs, Shaw, and Hold.

I compiled a list of five….just for fun.

1. Garcia…He may always be my favorite QB. He had his problems on and off the field but I identify with him more than any of the others. Pure determination and bad decisions defined him to a tee.

2. Petty…..Not athletic or a skillful passer but he made up with it with a will to win and good decision making skills.

3. Taneyhill….He was not a Clemsux killer but I think he was the QB they hated most. That alone gets him my No.3

4. Grantz….Before there was a duel QB, there was Grantz. His 56 points against Clemsux still makes me smile.

5.Ellis….Rated the No.1 player in the country when he signed with USC he set Carolina passing records that stood for years plus he has been loyal over the years.

Honorable mention….Suggs, Shaw, and Hold.
Good list Featheredcock, also I like your motivation!