Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OL Ander Bodkin nearing first offer (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
OL Ander Bodkin of Tallahassee, FL may could be nearing his first offer. Florida International visited him at his school Monday and may be close to offering. "Their coach told me he really liked my film," Bodkin said. "They told me they were going to call my coach and offer. I don't want to count it until they make it official." Bodkin continues to hear from several schools and is expecting many visitors when his spring practice begins Tuesday. "I know FSU is coming by tomorrow," he said. USC, Alabama, Florida and Georgia are also expected to attend practices over the next couple of weeks. USC was by to see him last week. "Coach (Keith) Botkin came by the school last week and talked to me," said Bodkin. "He told me he was going to talk to coach (Shawn) Elliott and that he wasn't sure what they were doing. He did tell me that I've lost I lot of weight and to keep up the good work." His favorites are USC, Florida State, Alabama and Georgia.

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120430/PSPORTS02/120439949/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

247sports bio

Rivals bio