Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OL Austin Bland with a snag for USC camp (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star OL Austin Bland 6'3" 280lbsof Ft. Lauderdale has offers from Cincinnati, Purdue, Navy and Georgia State with interest from USC, Florida State, Florida, Arkansas, Boston College and South Florida among others. Bland hears from USC assistant Grady Brown regularly. The Gamecocks would like Bland to attend a camp this summer but that may be difficult for him. Bland has been invited to play for Team USA versus The World. "Coach Brown really wants to get me on campus for a camp so they can evaluate me and I think they would offer if I go," said Bland. "I really want to go but I'm not sure it's going to happen. Hopefully, I can go to another one or at least visit their campus again." Bland likes the Gamecocks but is favoring FSU and Arkansas. "Those are my two favorites but USC is up there too," he said. This summer, he will attend camps at Arkansas and FSU with Florida a possibility. Boston College is also encouraging Bland to attend a camp. "They want to bring in three or four (offensive) linemen in this class and they say they really like me," Bland said. "I'm going to try and work it out so I can go." An offer from the Seminoles could lead to a commitment but Bland does not have a time frame for a decision otherwise.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120527/PSPORTS02/120529668/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

247sports bio

Rivals bio