Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OL Brandon Smith (prospect 2013)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star OL Brandon Smith (6-7 325) of Kernersville, NC has an offer from East Carolina with interest from Clemson, USC, North Carolina, NC State, Maryland, Connecticut, Notre Dame and Minnesota. He felt the Tigers were close to offering but has yet to receive that offer. "I'm going to go to a camp down there and we'll see what happens," Smith said. He plans to attend a spring practice in the Upstate and could swing by Columbia. "I need to talk to my mom to see what she thinks about that," he said. "They have sent me mail inviting me to one of their spring practices." He has ECU out front. "Obviously they're my favorite because they're my only offer right now," he said. "They told me something very important to me. They said the main reason they offered was because of my character. That meant a lot." Of the schools that have yet to offer, NC State is showing the most interest in the lineman.

http://www.goupstate...9864/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

Last edited by a moderator: