Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion on Todd Ellis?

BigSpur

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
I don't mind him personally. Seen him at games before, and talked with him. He loves South Carolina and his passion for the team is not in question.

However, I cannot stand to listen to games on the radio because of him. I also hate most Youtube highlights because they ALL use the radio broadcast.

Is it just me?

I'm OK with Ellis...he does leave out important play-by-play info during possessions and doesn't do a good enough job of explaining the good/bad things that happen due to his emotions. Luckily USC plays most games on the TV these days, so if I'm not at a game (which I listen to Todd/Tommy on my mp3 player as I watch), I can watch the TV while listening to Todd & Tommy so I don't get confused as to what's happening on the field too often these days...

The one that usually aggravates me is Suggs: when he speaks he always fumbles over what he's trying to say which has always bugged me. A lot of times Ellis will cut Suggs off and proceed with the PxP because Suggs can't put the period on the end of it, but from what I've read in the past Suggs has always cut into the PxP guy whoever it has been, so i don't mind that....