Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paging Captain9

Nice. I'll be spending a lot of time here then.  Capt9 was a long shot but I know etowns name and have his address somewhere. I'll get his butt over here.

Paging Tasty

Now if someone could only develop a vaccination for the bronchial infections.  I seem to be pretty resistant to the flu strains, but colds are something else.   Every winter, I end up with a cold that wants to become best friends, with weeks of hacking and coughing

Now if someone could only develop a vaccination for the bronchial infections.  I seem to be pretty resistant to the flu strains, but colds are something else.   Every winter, I end up with a cold that wants to become best friends, with weeks of hacking and coughing
CBD oil man...and if that fails try essential oils...just find a woman at church involved in MLM and they can hook you pu

Last edited by a moderator:
CBD oil man...and if that fails try essential oils...just find a woman at church involved in MLM and they can hook you pu
Yeah, I mean, a little lavender essential oils will cure measles someone on facebook posted it, big pharma is just keeping it a secret. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Unpopular take;

You can't build a mega-city on wetlands and not expect flooding. Houston is experiencing 500 year floods every couple of years. They paved over 90% of the ground of an area the size of a New England state and are surprised when it floods yearly.

Unpopular take;

You can't build a mega-city on wetlands and not expect flooding. Houston is experiencing 500 year floods every couple of years. They paved over 90% of the ground of an area the size of a New England state and are surprised when it floods yearly.
This should just be common sense. 

Can't get the flu jab for another week.  Am in a  respiratory syncytial virus clinical trial ATM.  Then I have to decide which vaccine to get, either the high dose or the quad.

Well it's not like I was doing much else.
Acock, can you post pictures of the painting on this site, that you did and posted on Cocky Talk shortly after you were diagnosed?  I think it was a train?  It was some damned impressive work and since CT is no more...would like to have the images on this forum.

Many thanks.

No problem, it was a painting I did for my brother in 2015 (I think) two years after I was diagnosed. I had lost the use of my right hand, making it the first and only painting that I did with my left hand.

train.jpg