Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pentagon announces new group to counter UFO threat

Blitzkrieg

GCF VIP Member
Fanatics Cash
From the article:  "In a memo released Tuesday, Deputy Defense Secretary Kathleen Hicks announced the creation of a group to lead government efforts to "detect, identify and attribute objects of interests," which are formally known as unidentified aerial phenomena but commonly called UFOs."

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/11/24/pentagon-announces-new-group-counter-ufo-threat.html

According to some things I've read that recent incident in the Pacific Ocean near San Diego has gotten some serious attention from the military/government.

It’s hard to separate fact from fiction but there does seem to be something worth looking into?

It’s hard to separate fact from fiction but there does seem to be something worth looking into?
I agree, something seems to be going on.  What that something is I have no idea but there's just too many incidents out there to completely dismiss it.

I agree, something seems to be going on.  What that something is I have no idea but there's just too many incidents out there to completely dismiss it.
Including objects hitting the water at high speed with no sound whatsoever.  :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: