Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Poll Question of the Week: Gamecocks stand at 1&1 for 2022. The question Can Coach Beamer over the next five year be able to reach any of these goals?

Poll

Question Can Coach Beamer over the next 5 years be able to reach any of these goals?

• National Championship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SEC Championship

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • State Championship

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Poll Question of the Week: Gamecocks stand at 1&1 for 2022. The question Can Coach Beamer over the next five years be able to reach any of these goals?

National Championship
SEC Championship
State Championship
None of the above

Last edited:
Yes... 5 years

Last edited:
We should hopefully beat clemson once in the next 5 years. I don't see any of the other happening but I guess anything is possible.

We should hopefully beat clemson once in the next 5 years. I don't see any of the other happening but I guess anything is possible.
Keep on building on each recruiting class and they will go down at the hands of the Gamecocks.

I voted for simply state champions. I believe we will beat Clemson within the next five years. The others... We've never done it, so until it happens I will remain skeptical.

Interesting note, is that apparently none of our voting Fanatics believe in a national championship in the next five years, either. That's depressing.

We will have some fun games a few times in the five seasons but I do not see us being consistently competitive with top SEC and ACC teams in the next five years.

There are no excuses or hinderances to UofSC becoming a great team outside of stacking top five recruiting classes...that aint never gonna happen here.

We will continue to fight to get to a 3-3 or 4-2 SEC record in our best years.

The best thing is we should continue to have some great individual players come through our program...whether they are nationally coveted like the Clowneys, Lattimores, Jefferys OR guys that are under recruited but grow into studs like Norwood, Shaw, etc.