Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Spring High/Low Watermark Predictions

USCMM

Fanatics Cash
Alright everyone! What's your way too early predictions for next season?! Tell me your high/low watermarks and your prediction of the most likely scenario!

Sep 4 Eastern Illinois - Home

Sep 11 East Carolina - Away

Sep 18 Georgia - Away

Sep 25 Kentucky - Home                          

Oct 2  Troy - Home

Oct 9 Tennessee - Away

Oct 16 Vanderbilt - Home

Oct 23 Texas A&M - Away             

Oct 30 -- BYE WEEK

Nov 6 Florida - Home

Nov 13 Missouri - Away                            

Nov 20 Auburn - Home

Nov 27 Clemson - Home

I'm still learning about our opponents, so this can wildly change. But this is how I feel at the moment based on my gut reaction when I looked at the schedule. I put in a mix of upsets losses and wins in my most likely scenario. I'm kind of surprised by my high Watermark. I basically had us winning all of the 50/50 games in that scenario. From my perspective our records against Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri and Auburn will determine if we go to a bowl game. We need to win 2 out of those 4 and not drop any games we should win.

High Watermark: 8-4 (5-3)

Low Watermark: 4-8 (1-7)

Most Likely Scenario: 6-6 (3-5)

Eastern Illinois - 95% - W

East Carolina - 70% - W

Georgia - 20% - L

Kentucky - 50% - W                    

Oct 2  Troy - 70% - W

Oct 9 Tennessee - 50% - L

Oct 16 Vanderbilt - 90% - W

Oct 23 Texas A&M - 10% - L         

Oct 30 -- BYE WEEK

Nov 6 Florida - 30% - L

Nov 13 Missouri - 50% - L                         

Nov 20 Auburn - 50% - W

Nov 27 Clemson - 20% - L

Low: 3-9 (1-7) with wins over Eastern Illinois, Troy, and Vanderbilt

High: 6-6 (3-5) with wins over Eastern Illinois, East Carolina, Troy, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and pull out a game we should probably lose (Mizzou, Auburn, Tennessee) 

Most likely: 5-7 (2-6) with the same wins as high mark minus the one we should probably lose

Low: 3-9 (1-7) with wins over Eastern Illinois, Troy, and Vanderbilt

High: 6-6 (3-5) with wins over Eastern Illinois, East Carolina, Troy, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and pull out a game we should probably lose (Mizzou, Auburn, Tennessee) 

Most likely: 5-7 (2-6) with the same wins as high mark minus the one we should probably lose
I think we can and should beat East Carolina. They were not a very good team last year either. I counted Auburn and Tennessee as 50/50 shots just because they're also going through coaching transitions. We also host Auburn.

I think we can and should beat East Carolina. They were not a very good team last year either. I counted Auburn and Tennessee as 50/50 shots just because they're also going through coaching transitions. We also host Auburn.
I think we should beat East Carolina too. I just see that as a game that we could very well lose. Until we start consistently beating our SEC brethren again, I'm really only counting on beating Vandy. I think we'll beat Kentucky, but that's another one that I view as a toss up.