Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QB Corey Todd: USC my no. 1 school (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
QB Corey Todd (6-3 218) of Naples, FL is very familiar with USC and has named it his top school. "My dad played tennis there and my whole family is from the area," Todd said. "I've been up there a bunch of times for football games and stuff like that." Todd is taking the wait-and-see approach as G.A. Mangus has been forthcoming with him. "Coach Mangus told me they already have two offers out there and that they're going to wait to see how that goes," said Todd. "That's the way I understand it. They also want to see how I perform at camp this summer. I know he is coming down to see me practice this spring." Other than USC, Todd is garnering interest from Wofford, Colgate, Miami, Florida, Florida International, Georgia Southern, Arkansas State, Alabama and Alabama State among others. He plans to camp at Wofford while in South Carolina. "I think they could be pretty close to offering," he said,

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120503/PSPORTS02/120509862/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

247sports bio