Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QB Riley Ferguson ready to narrow list (2013prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star QB Riley Ferguson (6-3 190) of Matthews, NC has offers that include USC, Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, LSU, Virginia Tech, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Louisville and Maryland. He plans to narrow his list to five by the end of this academic school year. USC and Alabama are the two schools he visited this spring and have a good chance of making that list. "I went to South Carolina and got to see them practice and I talked to the coaches," Ferguson said. "I got to see the facilities. I'm definitely going to visit them again. I loved Alabama. I was there for the spring game and I toured the campus. It was really nice." Ferguson spoke with Clemson Monday and is unlikely to visit the Tigers. "They told me they were unsure if they were going to bring a quarterback in on this class but they said I would be one of their top targets if they decide to do so," he said. USC, LSU, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Ohio State and others were by his school Tuesday to watch his team's first spring practice. He expects more schools to stop by this week. Other visits he plans to take this summer include Alabama, LSU, Auburn and Virginia Tech. As a junior he threw for over 3300 yards and 53 touchdowns. He did not name a leader.

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120501/PSPORTS02/120509958/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Scouts bio

Rivals bio