Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for the board Why is beating A&M so important for the Gamecocks?

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Team the Gamecocks never have beaten. The game is being played in the Cockpit at night. Will be a packed house and A&M is vulnerable, They most likely will start a third String QB on the road. Is this the one the Gamecocks win? If so will mean a 5-2 record one game short of the bowl season for the Cock. Thoughts guys!!!

If we can beat the Bevelheads, that means we are consistently showing improvement and bowl eligibility is a foregone conclusion.

For me, the next question after beating the Aggies would be, "Can we get to 10 wins for the first time since 2013?"

When was the last time we were ranked in the regular season? I can't remember.

They are near the bottom of the SEC in total offense. They are also near the very bottom in rushing defense. On paper, I like this matchup.

If the Gamecocks do beat A&M think Jimbo is out of a job. A&M will have to hand out a big pot of money which is in good supply their.

I would like us to be the team that sends Jumbo out the door. I would also like to see us finally beat TAM. Not pretty to have a team join your conference and then have them dominate you year in and year out.

I think we win this one and beat Mizzou, Vandy, and Florida. I don't see us beating Tennessee, and probably not Clemson, but I think we have a better chance with Clemson. I don't like the idea of losing the last two games of the season, though.