Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio Host Keven Cohen Fired from WVOC

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Columbia, SC (WLTX) - A longtime radio personality in Columbia has been let go.

Thursday, Keven Cohen wrote on his Facebook page that he had been fired from WVOC radio. He'd worked for the station for the past 19 years.

Cohen started out as a sports reporter and moved into the role of hosting the afternoon drive show from 3 until 6 each weekday.

He was dismissed from his job just before his afternoon show was set to air this afternoon.

Reasons for the firing haven't been announced.

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/207465/2/Radio-Host-Keven-Cohen-Fired-from-WVOC-

Keven has a special place in my life. His first sports board was called All Sports Talk. It was my first and it spawned several others that formed either in spite of him or helping keep friends from the same board together migrating from one board to another. I have no ties to him other than that, I do hope he lands on his feet again, but don't like his radio show (former show, that is)

KEVVVVVVIN....COHEN-COHEN......

default_dry.png
default_rant.gif
What a maroon.. what a gulli-bull