Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RB Keyante Green has USC high on list (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star RB Keyante Green (5-9 195) of McDonough, GA has offers from USC, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Purdue, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Florida State, TCU, UCLA, California, Michigan and Ohio State among others. He named USC, Vanderbilt, Purdue and FSU as his favorites. "If I were to name a top three, I would say Vanderbilt, Purdue and South Carolina," Green added. "I really liked my visit to South Carolina. They've got a really nice weight room with an indoor track right there. I really like the coaches too. Coach (Steve) Spurrier is really cool." Green also is familiar with USC's new running back coach. "I knew coach (Everett) Sands from when I was a freshman and he was at The Citadel," said Green. "I worked with him down there and I really like him. I would love to play for him." Green may attend the Gamecocks spring game and is planning to visit Vandy this summer. As a junior, he totaled over 1000 yards on the ground with 28 touchdowns. He did not name a favorite. LINK: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120401/PSPORTS02/120409992/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio