Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RB Tyshon Dye has USC among favorites (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star RB Tyshon Dye (6-0 205) of Elberton, GA has offers from Clemson, USC, Georgia, Tennessee, Southern Cal, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ole Miss and Auburn. Though he does not have a leader he named Clemson, USC, Auburn, Tennessee and Georgia as his top five in no order. "They were the first to offer me. I think they have a pretty cool coaching staff and I really like Sammy Watkins. " Clemson is one of the few schools Dye has visited. He also has visited Auburn, Alabama and Georgia. "I want to visit South Carolina," he said. Dye has not been able to participate in spring drills because he is running track but did say each of the schools in his top five and Nebraska have been by to see him in recent weeks. Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120509/PSPORTS02/120509627/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio