Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting

BigSpur

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
OK, I am not at all looking past this year (can’t wait), but man oh man, isn’t the 2015 class getting to be very impressive. The Coaches are doing a great job recruiting. I am very excited about the future!

OK, I am not at all looking past this year (can’t wait), but man oh man, isn’t the 2015 class getting to be very impressive. The Coaches are doing a great job recruiting. I am very excited about the future!
One big change in this class. Just look where the players are from. Only one from SC and we have some outside our normal recruiting base: Maryland, Virginia, La., Missouri, Alabama. I think this definitely comes as a result of our great teams over the past three years. Players outside our normal recruiting base have taken notice. This is normal for big time programs and we are now one of the big time programs.