Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reflection time for coach Beamer It’s time to say it out loud 'Gamecock's offense is holding the team back

I ate one of those Ghost Pepper Whoppers before cutting the grass on Saturday.

It was my fault. Got a McRib tonight and will try to rebound this week.

Been of the board and internet most of today. This team needs a lot of work and talent. It's a work in progress. Nothing really new there that we didn't already know.

We got out hopes up (and the team as well) past few weeks with 2 big time wins. Things bounced our way those games. This one did not. But the biggest thing last night was the Mizzou came to play, and we did not. We thought this would be an 'easy' game compared to the last two, and paid dearly for it.

Dude, I don't know what your problem is. I have paid money to the Gamecock Club ever since I graduated. HOW ABOUT YOU

Dude, I don't know what your problem is. I have paid money to the Gamecock Club ever since I graduated. HOW ABOUT YOU
Awesome, thank you for supporting the athletic program at USC!!! Not into pissing contests and have no problem, you have the problem, I just wish you wouldn't publicize it as if you are a clemson grad!