Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP Olivia Newton-John

cocky0

The cake is a lie
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Olivia Newton-John, the Grammy-winning superstar who reigned on pop, country, adult contemporary and dance charts with such hits as “Physical” and “You’re the One That I Want” and won countless hearts as everyone’s favorite Sandy in the blockbuster film version of “Grease,” has died. She was 73.

She survived her first breast cancer bout by 30 yrs. She had a recurrence in '13 and the last one was '17.
Poor lady was in lots of pain her last few years.

She survived her first breast cancer bout by 30 yrs. She had a recurrence in '13 and the last one was '17.
Poor lady was in lots of pain her last few years.
Yeah, I think the last diagnosis showed it had spread to her spine. RIP!

My late mom was diagnosed with Stage 2 DCIS breast cancer around 2009-10. She felt pain after moving some boxes in her closets that never went away and went to the doctor.

She elected to have a double mastectomy rather than risk it coming back. It never did.

She chose to put it behind her rather than wear pink.

In my childhood, I always was more of a fan of ONJ's early music than her movies. The music back then was just so good.