Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Satterfield

Yeah, he needs a QB but that offense stunk vs a Colorado team that gave up a ton of yds last week. Glad he moved on.

It took Satt and Rhule 3 years to turn Temple around back then. I think realistically it's only about two years these days, particularly at a historical program like Nebraska.

Satterfield has a large and complicated offense. It is great once you’ve been able to study in it for a few years. It is hard to learn in A year or two.

One would think he would pick five to seven concepts his first year to let his players master that small amount and then expand from their but Marcus is going to throw the team into the deep end and tell them to do laps on day one

Glad he's gone. He is a drop back passer guy.....I'm a dual threat guy.

Don't mean to bash on the guy too much and I'm certainly no OC. He may be a mastermind and have an amazing playbook full of ingenious plays. That said, I would expect a good OC to adapt to his players skills and abilities and work with what he has. Instead, it looked like he was too stubborn to change and kept looking for different results from the same plays/players. He had what, 8-9 games last year before we saw any changes in the plan/scheme and most likely it wasn't him calling those plays.