Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selby talks USC, Clemson

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Selby talks USC, Clemson

03/12/2012

OL Michael Selby (6-3 280) 3 star of Sandersville, GA has an offer from Mississippi State, his first. He is hearing from USC, Clemson, Georgia, Central Florida, Georgia Tech, Duke and Maryland among others. "Since Mississippi State is my only offer right now, I would have to say they are my favorite," Selby said. He took an unofficial visit to USC two weeks ago and loved what he saw. "It was my first trip down there and I loved talking to coach (Shawn) Elliott," he said. "I loved the way he talked about the game of football. I could see myself playing in a Gamecocks uniform. I loved the facilities. I understand they are building an athletic village and it's going to be nice and I like that it's a short drive from home." He has not heard from Clemson as much of late but is showing continued interest in the Tigers. "I love Dabo Swinney," Selby said. "I think he's a great coach and their atmosphere is second to none." He hopes to camp at USC this summer and is heading to a junior day at Central Florida this weekend. "I will try to stop by Florida while I'm down there," he added. Other visits planned are Duke and Mississippi State. "I would like to get back to Clemson this spring if I can," said Selby. He named Mississippi State, Clemson, USC, Duke, Maryland, Georgia and Georgia Tech as schools of interest.

Rivals Bio

247sports

Link: http://www.goupstate...9940/-1/PSPORTS