Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we now begin to groom Connor Mitch for next season?

picknroll

Regal Premier Gamecock
Fanatics Cash
Does anyone really still believe Dylan Thompson will be able to lead us to a Championship this season? I say let's give Mitch some experience headed into next season.

Does anyone really still believe Dylan Thompson will be able to lead us to a Championship this season? I say let's give Mitch some experience headed into next season.
NO ONE will be able to lead us to a Championship this season.

That said, let's see who else we've got.  I don't think our problems are Dylan's fault, but it's wise to think about the future when the present is not at all going well.

Oh and by the way, we do have an open date after this week, so the chance to change things up is there.  Then you have a (scrimmage) with Furman to see how the changes work.

Anything is still possible, Shep. Don't give up the ship! That's only one division loss and we beat the Dawgs!