Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what’s your plans for the Charlotte game?

CockyinVa

Fanatics Cash
Attend the game, watch on tv, movie night with the family or other? What do you think attendance will be like at Willy B? I’ll be watching on tv no matter what.

I might replace the battery in my truck and/or do some yardwork since it's getting cooler outside. LOL

Going to the game and enjoying it. We only have 6 homes games going to enjoy.

I'll be watching at home. Hopefully it will be a decent crowd. I expect the stands to be emptying out early in the 2nd half.

I'll be watching at home. Hopefully it will be a decent crowd. I expect the stands to be emptying out early in the 2nd half.
Hope so too. This season seems like a carbon copy of last year. Was hoping for something different but really 1-2 is what was expected just the losses have been so ugly like last year. Season very young win the next 2 should be wins and if we can pull off the upset vs Kentucky hopefully then 4-2 that will get the disgruntled back in the fold. I do understand the feelings upset myself but just go to hang in. Got really one of the best-recruiting classes and with more really big names still looking our way.

I'll be watching from home, but I haven't decided on the gameday menu yet. Rest assured that I'll be doing some manner of cooking with a slab of beast on Saturday. Which slab from which beast remains to be seen.

Hope so too. This season seems like a carbon copy of last year. Was hoping for something different but really 1-2 is what was expected just the losses have been so ugly like last year. Season very young win the next 2 should be wins and if we can pull off the upset vs Kentucky hopefully then 4-2 that will get the disgruntled back in the fold. I do understand the feelings upset myself but just go to hang in. Got really one of the best-recruiting classes and with more really big names still looking our way.
When I was younger it bothered me more when they didn't do good. Now, I brush it off and keep hoping for the best. I know they'll be better once Beamer gets his guys in. I don't mind the wait, but wish the turnaround happens quick :)

I'll probably be watching on delay in Montgomery, Alabama.

I hope there's a good crowd there. A loss like last week can be demoralizing for the players, especially the younger guys. I think it's important to show them we still support them and want to see them play to the best of their ability.