Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Spenser Rattler/Juice Wells decision Stay Ya or Nay?

Poll

Spenser Rattler/Juice Wells decision Stay Ya or Nay?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • NO

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Spenser Rattler/Juice Wells decision Stay Ya or Nay? Very hard to say but was hearing positive for the Gamecocks you never know by the end of next week we should know something by then but for now why and why not enter the draft?

They should both stay to improve their draft stock. I don't think either will be better than a 5th round pick this year. Rattler could probably make more in nil than a 5th round pick salary. Wells, I don't know how much he could do in nil, but both of them coming back and having strong seasons can only help their draft status. That said, they might decide they just want to go ahead and start their pro career. Who knows? We also don't know what kind of advice they're getting and how that affects their decision.

Wells looked NFL ready for most of the season but I think he returns if Rattler does. He needs a proven QB and that’s only with Rattler here. Rattler looked bad for most of the season, sensational in one game and good enough in another with some bad decisions and habits scattered around. He needs more time in this offense or another. Not an NFL player yet. No idea on their nil deals or potential but more money is available in the nfl for sure if and when they’re ready.

Last edited: