Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staying in the stands

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Per Coach Spurrier stay in the stands….the party in the parking lot can wait. Unreal how everyone heads for the exit. No matter the score fans should stay as long as possible. Show support for your team who puts in countless hours trying to win balls games. Stay in your seats at the very least until the end of the fourth quarter. Maybe Josh Kendall can write a story on that? Good game today for the gamecocks. Go cocks!

Per Coach Spurrier stay in the stands….the party in the parking lot can wait. Unreal how everyone heads for the exit. No matter the score fans should stay as long as possible. Show support for your team who puts in countless hours trying to win balls games. Stay in your seats at the very least until the end of the fourth quarter. Maybe Josh Kendall can write a story on that? Good game today for the gamecocks. Go cocks!
Yes, I'm on a soap box and I don't care if it's already been posted. These kids work their a$$es off for a chance to play in front of what is supposed to be the best fans in college football. Well, the fans were an embarrassment on Saturday. The stadium was almost empty by the 4th quarter. You fans who left, and you know who you are, should be forced to give your tickets to real Gamecock fans who will stay to respect the players who put in the work to represent you. How do you think it looks to recruits to see so called fans leaving the stadium in droves at halftime? Plus, it REALLY looks bad on TV. I noticed the tater fans did the same thing, which should make you feel even worse. We're as bad or worse than Climpson fans. That makes me disgusted.