Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Spurrier & Dabo Swinney are talking about each other again (AUDIO)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
How about a little week three saber-rattling between USC and Clemson!?!?

Steve Spurrier didn’t mention any names Saturday, but it wasn’t hard to figure out which “Clemson coach” he was referring as he wrapped up his post game press conference after a 48-10 win over East Carolina.

“I think we had 50 plays at halftime. That Clemson coach would be proud of us,” Spurrier said as he was chuckling and leaving the podium. ”But we only had 24 in the second half, we went back to playing sort of like we do a lot.”

wpaudio-play.png
AUDIO:

Download

Steve Spurrier on Chad Morris [:23]

When asked about it Tuesday Clemson coach Dabo Swinney responded, “I did not hear that, but Chad Morris told me. So evidently someone told Chad. …I don’t really have anything to comment, I mean, that’s great. It means they’re doing a great job on offense to get that many plays.”

wpaudio-play.png
AUDIO:

Download

0:00

Dabo Swinney responds to Steve Spurrier [:27]

This is pretty light-hearted stuff, but it is still interesting these two are talking about each others programs this early in the season. It is most likely an indication of mutual respect and is most definitely fun to watch and listen to.

link: http://sportstalkgol...er-again-audio/

Last edited by a moderator: