Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl 55

Hoganman1

Fanatics Cash
Well, Brady and the Bucs just beat the Packers to advance to the Super Bowl. I was really hoping for a Green Bay vs Kansas City match up which would mirror the very first one so many years ago. I actually watched that one on TV in 1967. I guess Brady is the GOAT after all. 

Even with the INts the Bucs exposed the GB defense. Super Bowl is in Tampa so home game. 

KC gonna win

Well, Brady and the Bucs just beat the Packers to advance to the Super Bowl. I was really hoping for a Green Bay vs Kansas City match up which would mirror the very first one so many years ago. I actually watched that one on TV in 1967. I guess Brady is the GOAT after all. 
Brady actually himself had a bad game in the second half, but his teammates bailed him out because they know he will always give them a chance to win.

GOAT.

Rodgers was the better QB today, though.

Really tired of Brady, Brady, Brady. I watched that second half, and I watched Brady throw 3 ints. But somehow the Bucs still managed to win. Go figure. 

I was hoping for a GB v Bills Superbowl. Will be puling for KC for sure on this one. 

I was hoping GB and the Bills as well.  Oh well, Brady changes teams and still ends up in the SB.  WTF.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a stupid call.  AR also should have run on that 3rd down instead of throwing into double coverage.  He may have scored but at least made it 4th and short.  Also, the refs missed a PI on one of those INTs that Tampa Bay had.  Oh well.  Old man river is back in the big game.

When a football player continues to play football beyond the age of 40, he eventually will be playing with men young enough to be his sons. And so they will begin to defer to him in the same way a son defers to a father.

“It’s so funny because, you know, he’s 43 years old, you know what I mean?” Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette said recently on SiriusXM NFL Radio, via JoeBucsFan.com, regarding quarterback Tom Brady. “It’s like your father calling you to come do something. He’s always calling me and the running backs [after practice], ‘Hey Lenny, Shady [McCoy], Ro [Jones], come get some routes.’ And that’s what we do, and it’s paying off right now.”

Brady’s leadership and work ethic have helped the Buccaneers get better and better and better, as the cumulative effect of the effort and desire and progress continues to reveal itself. Now, they’ve got another 12 days to put in the work necessary to prepare for Brady’s latest date with destiny, in the Super Bowl.
https://sports.yahoo.com/leonard-fournette-responds-tom-brady-214912074.html

Brady succeeds because he makes an effort to get to know everyone of this teammates and they perform for him.

Leadership.

148296892_10225036865809696_3552274656299558413_n.jpg

I was really hoping for a Green Bay vs Kansas City match up which would mirror the very first one so many years ago. I actually watched that one on TV in 1967.
I remember watching that game with my dad. We had returned to the US after 3 years in Germany where being able to watch a football was limited due to there being only 1 TV station and one radio station. Being able to see college games on Saturday and Pro games on Sunday meant Dad would be sitting on the couch most of the weekend.