Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas A&M game

BigSpur

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
How do you guys feel about our 1st game vs. A&M? Without Johnny I think we can take them in Clemson fashion. I think we score about 30 and give up 17. I think our receivers will do excellent and Mike Davis is going to have a good year. A&M's defense has more question marks than ours does and we pull it out. To me there's no way we score 50 like I've seen some predict. 34-17 good guys

I think it'll be similar to UNC last year. That hurry up offense is going to take a toll on our young defense, especially in that 100 degree columbia heat. But, there's no way their defense can stop us. I expect Davis to get more than 100 yards rushing and Dylan to throw for 300+ and we cover the spread ......
default_smoke.gif

Cocks 31

Texas A&M 10

I agree with the 30-something to 10-something scores that have been posted. It also seems TAMU is going the UGA route with early suspensions, arrests and whatnot.

Here's my $.02:

USC - 35

TAMU - 13

How do you guys feel about our 1st game vs. A&M? Without Johnny I think we can take them in Clemson fashion. I think we score about 30 and give up 17. I think our receivers will do excellent and Mike Davis is going to have a good year. A&M's defense has more question marks than ours does and we pull it out. To me there's no way we score 50 like I've seen some predict. 34-17 good guys
You stole my score, that's exactly what I was going to post.