Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Championship

Would you take a National Championship if it meant Satterfield becomes the HC?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cocky0

The cake is a lie
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
So I saw this thread on Reddit that posed an interesting question. If you could make a wish that would guarantee that we win the National Championship this year. However, it would mean that Shane hangs it up and the OC takes over as HC. Would you take it?

Y
So I saw this thread on Reddit that posed an interesting question. If you could make a wish that would guarantee that we win the National Championship this year. However, it would mean that Shane hangs it up and the OC takes over as HC. Would you take it?
Yes.

I'm the idiot who voted no. I don't want to wait the 20+ years it's going to take for CSB to retire. I'm hoping we'll be there in the next 3-5 years.

I voted "No".

I think the better question is "Should Satt keep his job if we struggle to get above .500 again this year?"

So "No" to both questions. LOL

I voted "No".

I think the better question is "Should Satt keep his job if we struggle to get above .500 again this year?"

So "No" to both questions. LOL
Does he seem to have the least personality of all the coaches or is that just me? If we have a successful season I’m ok with it but it stands out to me. Don’t know how he is at practice so he get the benefit of a doubt.

I want the team to win, it’s not about who the HC is. I don’t want to be like another team and get caught up in a cult of personality. I don’t have to like a coach to respect him.
I am thinking and definitely hoping that Satterfield will look like a genius this year. If so, it won’t be because he changed, it will be because he finally has stability at the QB position and more depth at WR, and hopefully a decent OL.